After a loved one passes, their survivors are often burdened with all kinds of practical matters which are difficult to deal with, emotionally. We can guide you through this without every losing sight of the personal settlement of an estate. We can also provide support to the executor or act as the executor ourselves.
To avoid ambiguities, it is wise to arrange your affairs now by way of will or living will. It is also imperative that you regularly up-date your documents to match the current situation. Have changes occurred in your home situation, your business or your assets? The notary will review all the changes with you and inform you of the latest legal developments.
Inheritance disputes In the event of an inheritance dispute or estate settlement dispute between family members or business partners, the notary-mediators can step in to ensure that all parties understand how the inheritance/ estate will be settled.
Ask us anything you want to know about:
- your will
- your living will
- dividing up property and assets
- the certificate of inheritance
- your wishes in regard to your company
- the current composition of your family and any possible changes therein
- changing relationships within the family
- assigning custody
- your children, grandchildren and their partners
We are here to help!